If you want to read about Artfire.com reviews, you have landed on the right page. Read the article till the end to find out if this website is legit or not.
Artfire.com is an online shopping platform for handmade craft items exclusively that offers a wide range of craft supplies, jewelry, bath & beauty products, Home & living accessories, bags, phone cases, wedding accessories, and much more at reasonable rates. This website is based in the United States and is getting quite popular these days.
What is Artfire.com?
This website was founded by John Jacobs in 2008 and is considered a potential alternative for etsy.com. Artfire.com hosts many independent artists, craft makers, small businesses, and local talents who find it as a platform to showcase their skills and sell their products to the customers instantly with ease.
The website is a one-stop destination for dealers and manufacturers from the craft community worldwide, where they can buy, sell and communicate with each other. Check out the Artfire.com reviews section for the website’s overall performance.
• Contact Address – Marketplace Integrity Division, 8987 E Tanque Verde Suite 309–300, Tucson, AZ 85749, the website is based in Tucson, Arizona, United States
• Customer care number – +1 877 688 2323
• Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment method – Supports all the major online payment systems like Paypal, various debit and credit cards
• Category of the website – Online retail shop of handmade craft and gift items of jewelry, wedding, children, clothing and accessories, craft supplies, entertainment, home & living, etc
• Newsletter- Available. Subscribing to the ArtFire newsletter, you can get an ArtFire.com newsletter consisting of the latest trends, coupon codes, and great discounts.
• Domain creation date- Julyober 15th, 2001
• Information on return or exchange of product – return and exchange policy available on the website
• Listing fee- 23 cents per item. Listings are active for 60 days or until they sell
• Order Tracking – A shipping confirmation SMS, as well as Email, will be sent when your purchased product has been shipped with the tracking information through which you can check your order’s shipment status
(Note: the delivery may get delayed by a few days due to the pandemic)
• Social media handles- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+ and LinkedIn
- All the products mentioned above are available at a very affordable price.
- E-Help Books, blogs, and guides available to get started with your shop
- Various payment options available
- Active social media platforms
- Valid HTTPS
- The order tracking feature is available
- Customer reviews under product description unavailable
- The website is rated 38% by scam detectors
- The website generates less traffic
- Metadata unavailable
- Recently listed domain name
Artfire.com reviews by users
According to the feedback and user complaints, many sellers are unresponsive to the customers after claiming that the product has been shipped.
The user experience is unsatisfactory in terms of shopping from the sellers on the website. However, the website is very active in dealing with the seller’s failure and unresponsiveness and takes immediate action in resolving the issues.
Is artfire.com legit?
As a site, ArtFire has good sentiments regarding its activity and administrations, with exact standards for the sellers. The mix of client assistance and the presence of an ArtFire following has a major impact on this.
The user reviews on the website under the product description are unavailable, which makes the website controversial. In addition, the website seems to be suspicious.
After reading the details, we can conclude that the website cannot be trusted, and one should not purchase goods from artfire.com. The sellers on this website can be scammers who can turn the buyer into victims. The readers are therefore advised to shop from only trustworthy and legitimate websites with comprehensive research beforehand.
Do share your Artfire.com reviews and ask us a question in the comment section below.