Are you looking for Eb complaint number in Chennai? This article will get details about the number and services of electricity-related issues in Chennai. We do not face any electricity issues in India with the digitalized world.
But still, sometimes there are power cuts for a longer duration which stops life for a moment. We all know that electricity plays a significant role in our daily lives. Finding relevant contact details for inquiring about the electricity status is still a hassle for a few civilians.
But, this article will give genuine and legit details about the complaint number to solve the individual’s problem.
What is Eb complaint number?
The government provides a number to carry out the solutions for the civilians for electricity problems.
As the department is ready to serve anytime anywhere for the sake of the public you can use the below mention numbers to resolve electricity-related issues.
Eb complaint number Chennai helps to resolve issues like:
- Whenever the electricity fault is detected in a locality.
- For enquiries like electricity bills.
- For faults in the transform.
- Knowing about the status of the bill.
- For any home electricity-related issues.
Eb Complaint number Chennai
General features provided by the government through eb complaint number chennai–
- Under the electricity supply act of 1948, electricity officers must make sure the needs of the public are fulfilled.
- These features give quality and standard service to the commoners.
- It also offers temporary electricity services for building construction, commercial purposes, festivals, and weddings.
- The board helps for transferring the supply to other localities.
- Carefully examines the complaints and comes up with prominent solutions.
- You can also take service for replacing the meter.
- It also works on the planned supply interruption for placing new connections in a place.
How can the consumers help the ministry of electricity?
- Always make the payments of electricity bills on time.
- Try to cover the meter from external damage.
- Always inform the ministry if it gets damaged.
- Whenever E.B. officials come for inspection, try to maintain a good environment and cooperate with them.
- If the wires are old and rusty, try replacing them.
- Whenever there is a shutdown and breakdown, under the government’s situation.
- If any tree has fallen on the road, you can call this number to request a shutdown.
How can a consumer save electricity?
On the other hand, with developing nations like India, we see electricity shortage getting very minimal. Those paying bills on time had the leverage to use the electricity 24*7. But we need to save electricity for the environment.
Let us see a few points to get more power and waste less energy.
- Turn off the light and the fan when being vacant or not in use.
- Switch off the charging cables when you’re away.
- Turn off the appliances like a geyser, A.C., refrigerators.
- Use minimum electricity for the minimum bill.
- Use a proper meter that functions significantly.
Furthermore, the Eb complaint number Chennai has been provided above. There are 16 different numbers for different areas in Chennai, and we hope you got what you were looking for. If the consumer number is answerable, you can visit the nearest electricity board for complaints.
Share your experience with the government helpline numbers in the review box below.