Https//epicgames.com/2fa? Are you trying to find some information on the new Epic Games Two-factor authorization? Well, then you have come to the right place. (July 2021) >> Go through this article to find out more.
Fortnite has gained an immense amount of popularity in the United States, especially during the lockdown period. The game’s aesthetics and gameplay have attracted many gamers ever since its release by Epic Games Inc. in 2017. Epic Games has now launched a new two-factor authorization requirement for all the accounts to protect them from hackers and other malware. So, in this article, we will brief you about the new feature and show you how to enable it to avail a few benefits.
Epic Games 2FA – A Brief Description
The Two Factor Authorization or shortly known as
2FA is an essential mechanism to protect your Epic Games and Fortnite account from being attacked by any malware or hackers. Given Fortnite’s popularity in the United States, many hackers have hacked the player accounts to steal their achievements. Epic Games Inc. launched the 2FA and made it compulsory for all the players to prevent this from happening.
Such a mechanism will protect the users’ personal information from getting stolen or getting their accounts hacked. This method will ensure all gamers a safe and worry-free gaming experience.
Now, let’s look more into the Https//epicgames.com/2fa.
- Extra protection.
- Limited chances of getting your account hacked.
- Uninterrupted gaming.
- Can earn the Boogie Down emote in Fortnight.
- It takes longer to log in to your epic games account while using a different device.
- Should always have the said device to be able to receive the security code.
How to turn on the Two Factor Authorization?
The process of enabling the Two Factor Authorization (htt //epicgames.com/2fa) is extremely easy, and it is not at all time-taking. Please follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the authorization process:
- The first and foremost step is to visit the https//epicgames.com/2fa website.Upon seeing the link provided above, you will have to log in to your Epic Games account by entering your login credentials.
- Once you log in to your account, you will automatically be redirected to the page to enable the Two Factor Authorization.
- You have to scroll down, and you will see the three options: Third-party authentication app, SMS Authentication, E-mail Authentication.
- You can choose your desired form of authentication method. Upon selecting, you have to toggle the button on.
Now, you have successfully turned on the Two Factor Authorization for your Epic Games account.
How to receive the Boogie Down emote?
- Epic Games Inc. has started a campaign to encourage its users to enable the https//epicgames.com/2fa, i.e., the Two Factor Authorization. It started this mechanism after the 2019 Crisis.
- In 2019, due to a flaw in the login system, few hackers were able to download the user data, and they then proceeded to hack those players’ accounts to make several purchases and cause other kinds of trouble.
- So, to prevent this from happening again, Epic Games Inc. has introduced this mechanism.
- To encourage people to enable it, the company has offered to give the Boogie Down emote for free in Fortnight to all the users who enable it 2FA.
- The emote will be found in your Fortnite inventory as soon as the gamers successfully finish enabling their 2FA.
What are the users’ opinions on https//epicgames.com/2fa?
The gamers have expressed their satisfaction through multiple reviews. They were happy about the 2FA, as they felt that this mechanism would better protect them.
The security provided is essential in keeping their accounts safe and secure. They have encouraged all the other users to enable it too. Furthermore, they claimed that they can now play without having to worry about anything.
Overall, the Two Factor Authorization or the htt //epicgames.com/2fa is essential in keeping your accounts safe and secure. So, it is a must for everybody to turn it on to enjoy a safe gaming experience.
Moreover, there is a perk for enabling it, i.e., the Boogie Down emote. The users can avail of this emote just by allowing the 2FA in their Epic Games account.
Please use the comments section to give out your opinion on this feature.