In this modern era of technological advancement, online retail stores are popping up like mushrooms. People buy out of impulse from unknown sites and increase the risk of getting scammed. Biswaj.com is a suspicious site like that, which offers second-hand musical instruments at a low price. But the question is Biswaj Legit?
The store has a physical address in the United States, and the affordable rates are attracting many Americans. But they just end up getting faulty products or no products at all. This website even offers global delivery with free shipping! It is too good to be true.
What Is biswaj com?
It is a site that sells second-hand or old and vintage musical instruments at a surprisingly low price. It has a physical address that says that they are based in California, United States. According to their website, they provide global free shipping to their customers.
They sell saxophone, distortion pedals, vintage cornet, piano, etc., at a price ranging from 60 dollars to 150 dollars. The site looks too good to be accurate and suspicious as some icons do not work correctly. But the site does have an SSL certificate, so you fall in the trap (if it is) anyway.
Biswaj com Specification
- Physical Address: 59 Lake Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, California, 92270, United States
- Email ID: biswaj.sale(at)outlook.com Opening time: Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 8 PM
- Selling Product: Musical instruments
- Shipping Time: 72 hours
- Delivery Time: 10-22 days
- Shipping Charge: Not Applicable
- Cancellation of Product: Request within 12 to 24 hours on the same email id after placing an order.
- Payment System: PayPal, Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, etc.
Pros of biswaj com
- The variety of products is substantial, and one can choose not only for personal use but also for collection.
- The price of the products is extremely affordable than that of other regular retail giants.
- Shipping is free, which is an extra boon.
- It looks like with one email ID; customer care is one step away.
Cons of biswaj com
- The overall get-up of the website is suspicious as some of the icons don’t work well.
- The webpage is poorly managed; several copied images have found
- Little or no product description.
- The feature of global free shipping is almost impossible for a company at its nascent stage.
- Alexa ranking is very low for this site, indicating little or no traffic to this eCommerce store.
- No social media presence, which makes this website a suspicious one and keeps the question of Is biswaj Legit the same.
Is biswaj Legit or not?
As per our research biswaj has a rating of 4.6, which indicates it is an extremely suspicious site, and buyers should stay away from it. The site is also too young to have a proper review. But there is a catch; its ‘about us’ section says it has been running since 2016, but it is only five months old in terms of domain age. But we don’t find any proof that says that it is a legit one.
What are the customer reviews of biswaj.com?
In the above section of whether it is Biswaj Legit or not, we found that the buyers often complain that the site stole photos from other sites and customers have been mistreated or duped. In short, they didn’t get the product and lost their money.
So please think twice before buying from it.
As per the discussion above, we can safely say that this website biswaj.com is not safe. They have no social media presence and foggy, unrealistic policies. Most legit fake website detectors and customers have called it a scam and are forbidden to buy from them.
By the way, please let us know in the comment section if you have had issues with this website.