Are you looking to know is laced legit? Then, in that case, you are at the right place. Who doesn’t get excited for when they think of buying something amazing online? Everyone does right. As the online business is increasing, there is an increase in scam websites also. There are many fraud ventures trying to take people’s money illegally.
Laced is a jordan selling website mainly shoes and present in the United States and Canada, which is selling all its items at cheaper prices. If you think you shouldn’t fall into trap websites and don’t want to waste money, the only thing you can do is to confirm the legit of this website. So, in the next sessions of this article, let us see all the details along with the legit and customer reviews.
What is this store about?
It is a virtual store that started selling shoes. It has all types of Jordans available. Mainly:
- Jordan 1
- Jordan 1 low
- Jordan 1 mid
- Jordan 3
- Jordan 4
- Jordan 5
- Jordan 6
- Jordan 7
- Jordan 13
- Jordan 14
Normally, these shoes are a bit over expensive shoes. Let us see whether this can be considered or it deals with some type of scam.
- Not only usual shoes, but all types of sneaker shoes are available.
- Contact address that is mentioned on the website: 4743 Pineville Rd suite, NC 27219, United States.
- Link for website: Laced(dot)com
- Contact number: (704) 521-8394
- E-mail address: service(at)laced(dot)com.
- Payment method: Payments are accepted here if paid through Master Card or VISA.
- Shipping methods: They ship all over the world via standard shipping services.
- The time it takes to deliver its products: It takes 3-4 business days to complete delivery within the country. Subsequent days can be estimated based on the distance for other countries.
- Return and refund policy: The website accepts all kinds of returns, refunds, exchanges as well as order cancellations if the buyer is not satisfied with the product. The best perk of this is you can return the order after a year also if you are satisfied and is in unused condition.
- Return Label: The store sends a return table for each product you buy from them. You can only return if you have this label with you
- Designs are different and the number of products is high.
- You don’t need to be a resident of the United States to buy from this boutique. You can order from anywhere in the world.
- Presently it is serving in more than 100 countries in the world.
- All the products are neatly categorized, which makes the process of buying easier.
- Shoes for all ages and all sizes. There is no specificity based on age, you can find things that all ages need. You can complete your complete family shopping here itself.
- You can have all the details of the product clearly on the website, as they have given different pictures of different angles.
- They suit both men and women and sportspersons who use sneakers regularly.
- No ratings or reviews are available for individual products to get a clarityIs laced legit or not.
- No description is available for the product.
- Paypal is the easiest way to do it. But they only accept payments through cards.
- There is no discount available for the products.
- No free shipping for any of the products.
- It is an unpopular website.
- Products are a bit expensive.
Is laced legit?
The website claims that they do free shipping all over the world. Doesn’t it sound suspicious, because who spends money from their pocket on other products?
Another thing to be considered is the return policy. This was introduced newly on the website which states that you can return a product any time in your lifetime, they did not even mention that it should be unused. This is not how a legit website deals with its customers.
To get more clarifications, we will see customer reviews also.
What do customers say about this?
We have found a few reviews over the web, from the people who ordered a pair of shoes here. As a fact, 90% of the people did not receive the product. Neither they can contact the server nor the customer care to solve the inconvenience caused to them as all the details provided turned out to be false.
They suggest that they lost their money in the process of getting their dream Nike shoes from an illegal website.
Even the website is two years old, its trust score is just 12%. We doubt that this has come because of some intentional favorable feedback. Negative highlights hit the website more. If you ask about Is laced legit, we suggest you keep these in mind before you proceed.
|Social Media Presence||Yes|