If you are looking to know, “Is nerdwallet legit” or a scam website? Then this article is exclusively for you. Whenever we are approaching some finance websites like this, it is essential to make sure that we are heading the reliable platform and is a legit one with helpful information.
Nerdwallet is one of the websites known to provide financial decisions to the people of the United States. Making wise economic decisions is as important as working hard to earn money. So, let us now see how this website will help us make transactions easy and earn money.
What is a nerdwallet?
It is a financial website that came up in 2009 to help customers with money-making ideas, make smart money decisions, and teach them about saving money. It was developed by Tim Chen and Jacob Gibson, now headquartered in San Fransisco, United States.
This company with more than 600 employees, tells consumers to learn about saving money, investing their money, mortgages, student loans, insurance, credit cards, and more to help readers learn how to grow their money, discover financial products that fit their needs, and manage their money better.
Let us see the specifications before we see Is nerdwallet legit.
- You can access the website at nerdwallet .com
- Address: 875 Stevenson Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, California 94103.
- Contact number: Not disclosed anywhere.
- License: Florida Mortgage Broker License #MBR2372
- Apps are available: On google play store for android devices and on the Apple store for Apple devices.
How does the website work?
The company has a website as well as an app too. When you visit any of these two, you will find articles and tools to help readers make financial decisions with confidence and keep tabs on all their finances and credit score in one place.
Also, If you are trying to buy a house, NerdWallet will help you find a mortgage lender that’s right for you. They have many in-depth reviews to help guide you with your decision. NerdWallet helps consumers find the best credit card by providing research on different credit cards.
You can compare credit cards, link your credit card accounts to receive recommendations on what card would be the best for you, and more.
It also works like a mini bank. With their app, you can link to your bank and watch your spendings so easily. You can make your transaction from there and get a good number of discounts and cashback. Overall, it is a bank cum finance website. Let us see Isnerdwallet legit or not?
- They value customers and employees, which is something positive.
- They do not charge for subscriptions and premiums.
- They assist in all the ways possible, with the help of articles and blogs.
Overall, it is a good platform to learn about finances for free.
- Few users find it not usable and mark it as a untrustful platform due to its services.
Is nerdwallet legit?
- It is a 13-year-old company and has social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and mainly LinkedIn.
- They do not ask for any processing fee or subscription fee; your browsing and user is completely free.
- This company has certification from the government, which was found out to be a valid one.
- They do not ask for any personal details and passwords.
The above points speak that this company may be reliable. Let’s confirm it after seeing customer reviews.
What are customer reviews?
There are a few reviews available over the web. We are mentioning a few here so that it would be better to understand their service.
“Simply the worst. Their recommendations are completely bogus. They recommended I refinance my loan with Rategenius, which turned out to be a complete scam. It turns out these are paid endorsements. Avoid Nerdwallet at all costs.”
“Don’t go here! I thought I had done enough research and used their credit card top picks to find my next zero-interest credit card. I got denied!!! I have excellent credit, and there was NO reason for the card/bank to turn me down. That leads me to believe that Nerdwallet’s sole reason for being is to gather and sell your personal information.”
Though it is a positive result in legitimacy checkpoints, the company turned out to be disappointing in terms of service.
If you need an answer for whether it is nerdwallet legit,we can’t say this is reliable when considering the reviews. Customer satisfaction is the most important point for any company, in which this company drastically failed. If you still want to use this site, we suggest you take safety concerns before going.
|Social media presence||Yes|
You can say your valuable opinion in the comment section below. Stay tuned!