Khealth legit? Due to increasing pollution and discoveries of new diseases, people have become more alert for their health. Are you looking for an easy online way to keep track of your health and get professional advice instantaneously? Then, this article will be of great help to learn because we will review Khealth that does the same.
People of the United States have always been cautious about their health. With increasing technology, you can now visit doctors and get prescriptions with just a few taps on your screen. Read further to know more.
What is khealth?
Khealth is an online portal that allows people to share their issues and get professional advice at home. Their motive is to promote affordable healthcare by using the goodness of shared knowledge. The team was not happy with the health system issues that people had to suffer at the time of need.
So, they developed a platform to change it. These are the main features:
- They make sure patients get 24/7 doctor care without an appointment.
- No insurance is required. Pay $23 for an urgent visit or $12 for a monthly plan to get unlimited free visits.
- You can receive on-the-go advice, prescription, refills, and free service for kids.
- Their work team consists of engineers, clinicians, and designers to help provide new tools like AI-powered symptoms identifier on their domain.
- Their main motive is to help you in your health care through AI and professional clinicians through your phone.
- They allow you to compare and identify your symptoms with millions of other users.
- The khealth app is an easy way for bringing millions of people’s medical experiences together to help you through yours.
- Mayo clinic, Anthem, Maccabi Healthcare Services are some of their partners.
- You can even chat with a clinician without any insurance.
- You can get information about your family tree.
- Some tools like Symptom checker are free and, you can use them instantaneously to clear any doubt. But we prefer taking chatting with a clinician is better.
- All of your medical records and information are kept private.
They have built a reputed brand name with more than 5million users and 350 board-certified clinicians. If you are still wondering is khealth legit, read further.
How to use khealth?
If you are looking for a guide to use khealth and get medical advice or appointment, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you use a device that has an active internet connection.
- Go to the web browser and search khealth.com. You can download the app from Playstore or Apple store.
- After the web page is completely loaded, you can go through the entire website to get an insight into their services.
- Now, click on get started and, you will be going to another page.
- They ask you to do a Lil survey about you and ask for your age, sexuality, and other things.
- They will ask you to choose from options like checking symptoms, getting a prescription, get urgent care, and improve your mental health.
- If you choose urgent care, another page will open where you can choose pricing options.
- Choose any of the plans according to your preference.
- Next page will ask you to put your phone number and, you will receive an OTP to confirm your account.
- Then put in your bank details and, it redirects to a doctor for consultation over call or chatting.
Khealth is an easy way to get instant health care. You can leave your plan any time you want but, no refunds will be returning.
Is khealth legit?
The entire website is designed for human welfare and provides tools for every need. Most of the people in the United States value their mental health as much as their physical health. Therefore, they have provided a separate section for it. The website got recognition from platforms like Forbes, CNBC, USA Today, and TechCrunch. All the information about their work team is on the about us page. Allon Bloch is the CEO of khealth and, Scott Chesrown is Chief Operating Officer.
As the former CEO of Vroom and Wix, Allon’s frustration with the health system inspired him to build the global healthcare solution in the palm of his hand. His goal is to increase access to better, affordable care to improve health outcomes. Most of the aspects make us confident about the legitimacy of the website. But we will recommend our readers do a background check before affiliating with them.
There are more than 40,000 reviews present on the khealth website and receive a 4.6/5 stars rating from them. Customers have greatly appreciated their fast services and friendly doctors at affordable charges. Their monthly plan is 90% less than any visit will cost.
The website has received 3.8/5 stars on Playstore and some mixed responses. Some people find ut extremely useful but, others are skeptical about it. Zoritos posted a review stating that she thinks it’s the best app because it is available 24/7, unlike other clinics that are closed on weekends.
She mentioned that it was very convenient for her to get an appointment and the meeting took only 5-10 minutes. You can read the reviews available on open sources to confirm if khealth legit.
They have also mentioned valid social media handles and update new content regularly. There are more than 6k followers on Instagram. Visit these links to know more.
Khealth is a perfect platform for people who have a busy lifestyle and want to take care of their health through their phones. Is khealth legit? We did not find any sketchy terms and policies but, don’t take our word for the holy grail and go through the app to make an informed decision.
|Trust score||Not specified|
Please share your experience with us.