Is managed staffing legit? This question is haunting every corporate professional these days. Hiring a suitable candidate is a tough job. Sometimes we misunderstand appearances and fail to identify their ability to work. It is a confusing part for all HR professionals to take several numbers interviews to confirm the candidates. Some HR consultancies are growing massively and opening their own company only to hire candidates to solve this problem. All their work is to serve other companies with the best quality candidates within the deadline.
This is a U.S based consultancy company. We conducted deep research and came up with a handful of details related to this company. We are disclosing every information in our forthcoming segments to help you out with your problem. We will reveal an overview of the company, specifications, pros, cons, and other crucial things like legitimacy index and client’s reviews to portray a detailed worthy review.
What is managed staffing?
Managed staffing is an HR consultancy company that hires the best employees to their client companies and conducts a hiring process from their half. They offer a bunch of exceptional services to satisfy their clients. The main agenda of them is to provide better talent in a fast hire process. Sounds impressive but is managed staffing legit or not?
Before answering the question, let’s give a deep dive into the providing categories into their categories. Firstly, they provide two different portals for their visitors.
- Need staff expertise?
- Looking for a job?
You can select the respective portal for your needs. Other than this portal, there are many categories available to request services from this company which are mentioned below;
- Staffing solutions.
- Search jobs
In these three different categories, two categories also have subcategories. We tried to create a list of all subcategories here.
- Overview of details.
- VMS focus.
- Industries served.
- Patrolling and 1099 risk compliance.
- Overview of this service.
- Refer to a friend section.
- Employer’s feedback.
- What our candidates say.
- Contact address:4577 Ohio Dr, Suite 250, Frisco, TX 75035.
- Contact Number: 469-759-7372.
- Email Address: info(at)managedstaffing(dot)com.
- Categories: consultancy company.
- Working days: Monday to Saturday.
- Working hours: 8:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Now, let’s see the pros and cons and know whether is managed staffing legit or not?
- This company is always looking for enthusiastic clients.
- They conduct each interview on behalf of your company to provide the best employees to you.
- They have a candidate database available on the website to find the potential candidates for your work and company.
- They can also post an advertisement for your job on their platform for job seekers. They can see the job post to apply.
- They always keep the process fast to help you and your company in the best possible way.
- Some negative responses and unsatisfied opinions are available on the Internet.
- The customer helpline number is not so responsive and not serving their service correctly.
- The database of candidates is not updated regularly.
- The working professionals 9f this company are lazy and misusing the independence in work.
Is managed staffing legit?
According to our research, this company is genuine and has both good facts and drawbacks. They still have a service improvement.
- We marked this company as an accurate company with a 70% trust score index.
- Mixed reactions are available on the Internet.
- They have a significant social media presence and an impact-able website to grab clients’ attention.
- All necessary certificates like BBB, SSL, HTTPS are available to secure their data and prove their legitimacy.
All those points are enough to make our decision on this company.
What is the client’s review of this company?
As we mentioned earlier, we find mixed reactions from their clients on whether the managed staffing legit or not. 50% of comments are good, and 50% are against it.
“This consultancy is a trusted one for our company. Their policies and efficient behavior are some of the most favorable facts about the website.
“The lazy manner and non updated list of candidates are disgusting to handle.”
|Social media presence||Yes|
Hopefully, all things related to managed staffing legit are clear in front of your eyes. We consider this company as a legit company to hire candidates. You can go for it but also check other clients’ reviews to make the ultimate decision.
You can share your views in the comment section below and let us know your thoughts on it.