Podercard scam? In this article, you will get to know in detail about the website Podercard. We will also provide you an insight into their claims and how valid they are. Continue reading to find out more.
Many online portals are helping users in the United States get digital bank accounts without any transaction fee. Please, be cautious while dealing with them. Make sure to get involved with only trustworthy sources to avoid getting into any unfavorable situation.
What is podercard?
Podercard is an online portal that acts as an operator and helps build an online bank account with few clicks on your screen.
They help small communities as there are no hidden transaction charges, using ATM, overdraft charges. They charge 3% for international transactions, $5 to renew a debit card.
Expect to pay $2.50 if you withdraw cash with a bank teller. If you are looking for a website to create a joint account, this might not be the right bank for you.
People above 18 years are eligible to create an account with them. The other requirements are that you must posess a valid social security number and ITIN. You must have Matricula Consular photo and its ID.
How to create a bank account in Podercard?
Before you try to create your account on this website, you must know all the details. They require your Full name, Address, Date of birth, phone number, identifying documents. After you have collected all the mentioned items, you can proceed through the steps given below:
- Make sure the device you are using has a permanent internet connection.
- Go to the official website of podercard and let it load completely. You can also download the app from any online store like the play store or Apple store.
- After installing the app, open it.
- Select your preferred language among the option of Spanish and English. Then press next.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password to set up a login for the app.
- You will see an option suggesting apply for a new bank account.
- Go to that option and, it will redirect you to a new webpage.
- Then, you need to create a unique four-digit code to unlock the app on your mobile every time you enter it.
- Next step will be to confirm your phone number.
- You will receive an OTP, enter it in the designated boxes and press next.
- After that, choose and enter any ID number to confirm your identity.
- Follow the steps given by the app and confirm your account.
- Your account is created successfully, now you can request a debit card.
- You will receive it in the next seven business days.
We have followed all the steps mentioned above to verify if the podercard scam.
Is podercard scam?
They have a very well-designed app that made sure they are completely transparent with their policies. Some advantages make them a trustworthy platform, such as they charge no monthly maintenance fee and allow direct deposit paychecks.
You can receive government benefits faster than any standard Bank. You can control your finances by using their tools and withdraw cash without any charge from over 46000 nationwide ATMs. But, they have a limited withdrawal amount of $500 per day and $3000 per month.
They have some potential drawbacks to like you cannot create any joint account and have some miscellaneous fee.
Podercard has received a trust score of 50.1/100 and positive reviews that somewhat assure its legitimacy. But we have not reached any final judgment and recommend our readers to go through the nondisclosure terms and all the privacy policies before investing in them.
What are the user reviews about podercard?
We found an extensive user response on various open platforms who analyzed them with a generous rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. There was a mixed response by the customers. While some people were happy with the simple signup procedure, others seemed enticed by the fast debit card delivery.
They are transparent with their policies and posess no hidden fees. It shows that the interface is user-friendly with high credibility.
Some of the people were disgruntled because they did not find any way to transfer back out electronically. The only options to move your funds to another account are a physical check or atm cash. A review by Jon Garner stated that he got charged for loading money into his account.
So, considering the mixed feedback, we couldn’t reach any decision.
Podercard scam? You must read the customer feedback available in this article to get out of this dilemma. If you were hoping to keep all your banking under one roof, this might not be the best option for you.
Remember, always compare your options before investing in digital banking.
Remember to share your views with us; we love to hear from our readers.