Do you want an item that will help you to decorate your garden? Then you are on the right page. We will guide you to Screen with Envy Reviews to not have any problem while creating your garden.
In today’s stressful environment, everyone wants a place where they want to feel calm and relax, and that place we can find is the garden surrounding by flowers, greeneries, and a peaceful environment. United States people are very conscious about their gardening lifestyle.
Let’s discuss Screen with Envy in detail.
About Screen with Envy
It is an online shopping website for providing interior decoration items like Slat plates, Fences, Planters, Screens, Gates, etc. A variety of designs are available in different colors. The website is gaining good traffic and good response worldwide. The company was established in the year 2016.
- Website Link: screenwithenvy(Dot)co(Dot)uk/
- E-mail id: hello(at)screenwithenvy(Dot)co(Dot)uk
- Contact no: 08081641075
- Physical Address: Unit6, Pasadena Trading Estates, Pasadena Close Hayes UB3 3NQ United Kingdom
- Product category: Screens, Fences, Slat Panels, Gates.
- Payment Mode: Visa, Master, American Express, etc.
- Delivery period: If you order any product before 11 am, then it will reach you the next working day, and if you order after 11 am, then it will take two working days.
- Delivery Company: Company won’t deliver the product on its own it will take third-party help like FedEx, Tufnell’s, TNT.
- Free delivery is available only in the UK. Any order shipped from the UK to Europe incurs VAT or other duty charges.
- Shipping time: It will not take more than five working days.
- Return time: Within 14 days, you can return your product.
Pros of Screen with Envy
- As per Screen with Envy Reviews, most customers are satisfied with the service.
- Products are available in different designs and colors.
- The website uses a secured link.
- All relevant information is mentioned on the website.
- Good presence on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Trust score is good, i.e., 86%
Cons of Screen with Envy
- Products are costly.
- For product return, return charges should incur by the customers.
About Screen with Envy legitimacy?
Before purchasing any product, we aware our audience of the legitimacy of the website. We have deep-checked and analyzed and realized that Screen with Envy is a legal website to purchase decorative items for your garden.
Social existence is excellent on social media like Facebook, Instagram. Trust score is perfect, and I got good feedback from the customers. Gained a lot of traffic from Google.
Screen with Envy Reviews
We have checked the details, and we got mixed reactions from the customers. Some customers say that the quality of the product is not good and customer service is terrible, not receiving the product on the next working day. In contrast, others are saying that delivery was very fast, the garden got a fantastic look.
The company is five years old and gained popularity worldwide in the United Kingdom, United States, Europe, and many more. All parameters of this website are reasonable. Hence, the website is a legit one.
But we recommended our audience before purchasing anything from the website. Please check Screen with Envy Reviews so that you can get an idea about the product and the company.
Have you purchased through Screen with Envy to decorate your garden and relax? You are free to write us and can comment in the comment section box.
2 thoughts on “Screen with Envy Reviews”
Terrible company. You know they delete and block negative reviews from their social media and most positive reviews are ‘invited’ right? Next day delivery is a lie. There are social media pages dedicated to how bad Screen with Envy are – because they delete and block truthful negative reviews. I am currently seeking legal advice to get my money back on items that never arrived – i am not alone. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
I am still waiting for my order. Each time I email I get a different response but am told each time to expect a delay with the courier. I have resorted to contacting everyone I can find on LinkedIn who work for the company including Mr & Mrs Birkert who “run” the company.
The staff seem to have had training in how to lie and use exclamation marks in their responses for effect but little else. I don’t need to be told how wonderful my garden will look when I receive the goods. I just want some honesty. I object to being treated like an idiot while almost £900 of my money sits in their bank account.
Look at alternative suppliers because they are out there. I hold out no hope that the latest promise that the goods will arrive tomorrow will come to fruition.