Do you want to know American journey dog food reviews? Let us see how good the food is for your dog. Then, we will give you honest insights about the product. The name itself is very famous and is also known to be a food with the right ingredients for a dog’s health. Also, we will see its nutrient information and all its variants.
It is also a fact that many vet doctors from the United States are also referring to this American journey food for the best healthiest combinations it offers for the doctors. If you are curious to know whether this food is for your dog, pursue to read till the end. We have included the nutrient information and also the customer reviews.
Who Makes American Journey and Where Is It Produced?
As mentioned, the brand is by Chewy, Inc. All products are from the United States, using both local and imported ingredients.
At this time, it is unclear who oversees the manufacture of American Journey products. They manufacture in a third-party factory; no information about who owns and operates these facilities is publicly available.
PetSmart recently bought chewy itself. As a result, some American Journey dog food varieties can be found on the PetSmart website and in a handful of stores.
What is this dog food made up of?
Our analysis of each American Journey dog food recipe includes some of the best nutrient content. Here are some quick facts about why each of these is considered essential and to help you better understand American Journey dog food reviews.
1. Protein – As one of the essential nutrients in dog foods, protein provides energy, supports muscle development, aids in tissue repair and growth, and keeps bones healthier. Most good dog food recipes list meat protein as the first ingredient.
2. Fiber – Fiber in pet food aids in digestion, speeds elimination, and can reduce symptoms of constipation or diarrhoea.
3. Fat – It’s a source of energy for pets. It can also be a source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which support healthy fur and skin.
4. Moisture – Dog food helps keep pets from dehydration, particularly those who don’t consume much water. Higher moisture content is especially ideal for furries that are prone to kidney problems or urinary tract infections. Dry foods have lower moisture content than wet ones.
5. Calories – Calories are suitable for the body and are used for energy. Too much, though, when a body can’t burn enough of it (through inactivity) can lead to weight gain. It’s good to check the calorie content of dog food, mainly if your pet is on the heavy side.
What are the variants of flavours available?
Before we see American journey dog food reviews, let us see what are the available flavours as of 2021.
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Beef & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Large Breed Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Large Breed Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe
- American Journey Landmark Plateau Blend with Angus Beef & Pork
- American Journey Landmark Delta Blend with Rainbow-Trout and Herring
- American Journey Landmark Trailhead Blend with Cage-free Chicken & Turkey
- American Journey Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe
- American Journey Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe
- American Journey In Gravy Beef & Vegetable Stew
- American Journey In Gravy Chicken & Vegetable Stew
- American Journey Premium Loaf Beef & Chicken
- American Journey Premium Loaf Chicken & Turkey
What are American journey dog food reviews?
There are a lot of reviews available over the web. Let us see a few of them know if this food is reliable.
Rita claims, “I have a 12-week old puppy. My vet recommended it for her. And her health is good after I started using this.”
Ivan says, “I purchased American journey dog food because of some recommendations that I saw online; after one day of feeding my puppy this food, he began throwing up and being very lethargic; I looked online and found reviews of people whose dogs have had the same and more symptoms and even a puppy that died due to this food.”
So, we can see there is a mixed type of reviews available. Few like the product, while few are disappointed with its consequences.
After seeing the nutrient information and American journey dog food reviews, we may say that this food is healthier. But, it is better to stop using if your dog shows any unusual signs.