Is redbubble legit? It doesn’t matter if you are an artist or someone who appreciates them. Redbubble has something special for both because they sell exquisite artwork by the new talent on objects like a phone cover, mugs, t-shirts, and much more.
If you are an artist from the United States, this could be your platform to showcase some brilliant artwork. We all know that art is a way to express emotions and, you can do it very well through this website. Read further to find out about their credibility.
What is redbubble?
Redbubble is a way to connect people through art. It sells unique meaningful art by putting them on a collection of mobile covers, pillows, mugs, hoodies, and t-shirt. They have almost 70 products to put your design on. The purchase you make pays the artist directly. It is an Australian brand that started in 2006.
If you believe in self-expression through art, this can be a good option for you. It is an online portal where a worldwide artist can upload their art and if you like it. You can get it printed on canvas or any other object of your choice. Once you confirm the order, Redbubble starts customizing your purchase into reality.
If you are wondering, is redbubble legit or not? Here are some facts about them:
- You can update the price list according to your local currency.
- Their production gets performed by being socially responsible, that each artist gets credited for their hard work.
- They are eco-friendly because they use programs to decrease carbon emissions.
- All of the artist members get listed on the website. So you only need to browse through it to find your favorite.
- They have many discounts for new users and promo codes to get affordable prices.
- There are many coupons available on open sources and, for holidays, they have different discount offers.
- Usually, the banner on top has new plans for the customers starting with 20% off.
- You can become a part of their artist community by signing up and creating an artist account.
- Then upload your best artwork along with the description to help others find it.
- You will receive the royalty for your work which gets directly deposited into your bank account.
- Make sure you use a relevant hashtag to help customers find you.
- You can also upload fan art from the brands and artists already available on the website. There are some guidelines you need to follow for this.
- As a seller, you shall use stats to measure your growth on the platform and start making art that people like.
- There is a free to download redbubble app for Android and iOS.
- Their address is San Francisco, United States 111 Sutter St, 17th floor Francisco, CA 94104 USA.
- You can subscribe to them through email for regular updates.
- They work with multiple delivery companies and, some of them do not have tracking services.
- Delivery transit gets completed within three weeks.
- They are all online payment options available.
- Ninety days return period offered to give 100% customer satisfaction.
- Their help center has all the queries answered.
- It is a good platform for passive financial support.
- The brand has no limitations for the success of artists
- It is easy to upload your art and start earning.
- Masive options of products.
- Many discounts are available.
- Along with multiple payment options, they also have a user-friendly return policy.
- Millions of trusted customers and valid social media handles.
- The customer care service is not very satisfactory.
- There is heavy competition among the artists.
- They offer petty royalties.
Is Redbubble legit or not?
The brand has been in the business for almost two-decade and got millions of trusted customers. It’s worth millions of dollars and, there is no doubt about its legitimacy. They have no sketch policies neither any unsafe delivery method. They try to help and solve every query through a human representative.
It got compared to some online markets like eBay and Amazon. With this website, both sellers and buyers can benefit. You can even report people using your artwork unlawfully in the report content section. It is BBB accredited and has a high trust score. So, we found no possible reason to doubt their authenticity. But you shall do some research on your part, do not depend on our words.
Reviews on Redbubble
Many people have reviewed this website and answered, is redbubble legit or not? They have a good social media presence on all platforms. People are responsive to all the content they post. You can visit it to get a better insight. There is a review section on the website. Most of the people have given good ratings to each product.
We found multiple customer feedback on open sources. Redbubble has 3.8 stars by them and many positive reviews. But there were plenty of negative reviews by people who got disgruntled by deals sent through emails. You might want to think again before using this feature. Some of them complained about their trashy customer service and under satisfactory quality products.
Nevertheless, some customers loved browsing their website for unique and exquisite art too. So we will suggest you use the website and share your thoughts because everyone has a different experience.
Is redbubble legit? People of the United States love fan art and other modern designs. It is a website with a large variety of products and artwork with trustable sources. They need to improve their product quality and customer care service for better response. Overall, it has immense potential for the future.
Please share your experience with us.