Are you in search of genuine liquid iv reviews? In today’s world, where health is gaining more attention and care, their people are also giving little attention to hydrating their bodies. This product helps to keep your body hydrated. Eventually, there are many products available on the market. But the main confusion or the tension is, is the product is accurate or safe for our body. When it comes to consuming anything, we need to be very careful.
To remove your worry, we are coming up with a detailed review of this product. We will see from what the product is to its pros, cons, hidden facts, whether it is workable or not, and previous buyer reviews to present an excellent article. Be with us to know each thing about this product in brief details.
What is liquid iv?
This is a health care product. It has come in power format. It is an electrolyte formula to generate and maintain good hydration in the body. It also helps you in sound sleep and creates energy. Brandin Cohen is the founder of this product. He knows how unhealthy and dangerous it is not to be hydrated. That’s why he came up with such an idea.
The CTT formula or cellular transport technology distinguishes this product from other products. This formula increased the absorption of the bloodstream. There are different kinds of variations available, which are mentioned below;
- For hydration.
- For sleep.
- For energy.
- For immunity.
Let’s continue with our following segments in liquid iv reviews.
- Product category: hydration powder formula.
- Special offer: you get 20% off on the very first order.
- Warranty: They provide an m9ney back warranty on their product if it doesn’t work.
- Shipping area: They provided worldwide shipping.
- Shipping charge: They ship their products free in each part of the world.
- Where to buy: You can buy it from the official website of this product or buy it from Amazon.
- It may help encourage people to drink more water.
- It contains no allergens in its formula.
- The company is involved in many humanitarian projects.
- Each stick contains 11g of sugar, which may be too much for some.
- High in sodium with 22% of the Daily Value per stick.
- Expensive when purchased from the brand’s website.
What are the ingredients of this product?
To give a perfect Liquid iv review, we have to add this segment of ingredients to portray a better picture of this product.
- In the hydrating formula, you can find seven different flavors, which are Guava, Strawberry, lime, apple pie, etc.
- Essential ingredients are glucose, sodium, potassium, vitamin B, and vitamins C.
- It also contains 11 grams of sugar and 500 mg sodium to balance the ph.
- In energy liquid, we have matcha, guayule, and ginger. It also contains caffeine.
- In the sleep formula, there are L-theanine, melatonin, valerian root extract.
- In the immunity formula, we have vitamin C, zinc, and wellmune.
- This product generates 2 or 3 times more hydration than regular water.
- Non-GMO and no artificial ingredients are available in this product.
- It contains 3x more electrolytes than soft drinks.
- The primary safety concern for the Hydration Multiplier is the sodium and sugar content. Therefore, this product should be used with caution by people with diabetes or high blood pressure.
- The Energy Multiplier contains 100 mg of caffeine. The maximum safe dose is 400 mg/day. Therefore, if you are going to drink this as a source of energy, you have to consider it in light of other caffeine you are consuming.
- High doses of caffeine can cause irregular heartbeat, difficulty breathing, and damage to your heart.
- For the Sleep Multiplier, there are also some side effects to be considered. Large doses of L-theanine can cause nausea, headaches, and irritability. These side effects are seen in dosages far beyond what is in this product.
- There are few adverse effects of valerian root. It can cause headaches, digestive disturbances, dizziness, excessive sleepiness, or restlessness, but generally at high doses above 900 mg.
- Melatonin is considered safe but may have similar side effects to valerian root, such as headaches, dizziness, and sleepiness. There is limited data on the long-term use of melatonin.
- For the Immune Support product, vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is considered safe. However, dosages above the upper limit of 2000 mg may increase the risk of kidney stones, nausea, and other digestive problems.
- Zinc is an essential mineral; taking zinc regularly can interfere with the absorption of other minerals. Because of this, I would not take this product every day but only limit it to when you need a bit of additional immune support.
- Beta-glucans are considered relatively safe, but there is limited evidence on their potential side effects at this time.
Is this product legit?
According to our studies, this product is genuinely accurate. We present some valid points to portray our views as accurate.
- We found mixed liquid iv reviews on the internet from customers.
- We mark it as a genuine product with 65% trust.
- We found many positive effects and facts about this product on the internet.
- The official website has all security certificates to secure their customer’s data.
What is the liquid iv reviews from the side of customers?
As we mentioned earlier, we found mixed responses from their customers.
“This product worked really well for my kids and as well as for me. I am satisfied with all the results.”
“This product causes heavy side effects on my body and I am suffering from kidney stones now.”
|Social media presence||Yes|
This product is legit, but its effect may vary from person to person. It is better to consult a physician first before consuming it. Hopefully, all things are clear till now.
You can share your views on liquid iv reviews in the comment section below and let us know your thoughts.