If you are looking for Microsoft Redeem Code, then you have landed at the correct place. From February 2021, Microsoft started offering a few in-game rewards related to the Roblox gameplay, which players can avail themselves of in straightforward ways that they can never imagine.
The one good news here is, this offer applies to all the players from the United States. You don’t need to worry much about getting them; you can get them by just using Microsoft applications. If you search a thing on Bing, the easiest way would be to get 5 Roblox points. So tempting. Now, you will be very excited to know more offers of this sort, right! Why wait? Let’s proceed and understand all of them.
What does Microsoft offer for Roblox players?
Roblox is one of the most engaging online games with substantial virtual spaces and many fans of every age. And the most convenient part is that you can even play Roblox in your browser without too much fuss.
It’s no wonder why you would get excited when there’s an opportunity to get some free Robux to expand your realm with lots of items. As part of their Rewards program, Microsoft currently advertises a 100 Robux eGift Card offer that has raised a lot of hype among Roblox fans. First of all, we have to clear that Robux is the Roblox in-game currency that you can use to acquire in-game accessories, avatar features, and other game parks.
The card that Microsoft is offering for free has a value of 100 Robux that you will be able to activate within the game and spend the money as you please. It’s also worth noting that the game has its affiliate program that grants each new player an unrestricted amount of Robux. Each time they make a payment, you will get a small amount under Microsoft Redeem Code. There is also the option to earn some more by making referrals to your friends.
What are the rewards available?
Microsoft has also started the free Robux promotion through a new Microsoft Rewards system. This promotion is available only to U.S. players, and there is no end date announced at this point.
We suggest taking advantage of this promotion as soon as possible, as the Microsoft Rewards Robux promotion typically lasts for a few days! Players may redeem 100, 200, 400, 800, or 1,000 Robux Digital Codes by saving enough points earned through Microsoft Rewards.
To get Robux for free in Roblox, you must sign up for Microsoft Rewards, a free program from Microsoft. You’ll earn five points for every search on Bing.com, among many other activities detailed below. As you save up points, you’ll spend them toward special offers within the Microsoft Store online and in Windows 10.
Some of these rewards go toward:
- Roblox Digital Codes.
- Sweepstakes (toward a chance at winning an Xbox Series console, a Surface Pro X bundle, and more).
- Xbox Cards: Xbox Live, Game Pass.
- Several gift cards towards your favorite stores (Hulu, Dunkin’ Donuts, Taco Bell, Starbucks, etc.).
What is the process to get Microsoft Redeem Code?
Here are the steps to redeem these rewards:
- Sign up for Microsoft Rewards. Complete Microsoft Rewards activities to earn points. See the various ways to earn points below.
- Get to the Redeem page when you’ve earned enough Microsoft Rewards points.
- You must have earned 1,500, 3000, or 6,000, 12,000, or 15,000 Microsoft Rewards points.
- Click the Roblox Digital Code option.
- Choose the amount of Robux you wish to redeem. Confirm order when ready.
- Your Robux eGift Card will be sent as an email.
- Go to Redeem Roblox cards.
- Enter the PIN that came in your email and complete the Verification.
Your free Robux will show up in the top-right corner of the Roblox client.
What are some other ways to earn free Robux?
For some points you get for Microsoft app usage, you earn certain amount of Robux. The cost-per-points for Robux digital codes are as follows:
- 1,500 points = 100 Robux
- 3,000 points = 200 Robux
- 6,000 points = 400 Robux
- 12,000 points = 800 Robux
- 16,000 points = 1,000 Robux
These options are an expensive amount of points, but the Microsoft Redeem Code looks well worth it. Let’s have a look at all the ways you can earn points in Microsoft Rewards:
- Complete the Daily set activities.
- Complete all the activities in the “More activities” section.
- Complete quests and punch cards.
- Earn five points for every search you make on Bing.com.
- Make sure you are logged in to the correct Microsoft account.
If you complete these activities every day, it shouldn’t take too long to redeem your free Robux.
Hopefully, we have seen how to get Microsoft Redeem Code. Also, we have explained how we should redeem and get those advancements in our Roblox account. If you look for some additional information on the other ways to get Robux from Microsoft, you can find them in the above sections.
If you still have any doubts, feel free to mention us in the comment section.