What are the Rollingcart.com reviews? Have you made any substantial purchases on this website but later found the website was taken down from the server?
This domain tricks many customers. Several people are still trying to get their money back from the online portal.
Rolling carts started as e-commerce in the United States, but it got reported by several customers. Is it a fake website or just a misunderstood platform? This article will give you all the information that will help you get out of any predicament. Please read further to know more.
What is Rollingcart.com?
It is an online portal selling merchandise, fashion accessories, and lifestyle necessities. The portal was filled with exquisite offers and deals to catch the audience’s attention.
They dealt with baby items like feeders, cars, toys, and more. Now, the website got taken down from the server, and there is no Shopping portal available.
As per Rollingcart.com reviews, it was scamming innocent people, and after getting reported, it got blocked. Now the domain is put up on sale by hugedomain.com.
- Email: You can send your problems through the website.
- Number: 02 8677 9933
- Address: The mailing address on the website is 5 Slough Ave, Silverwater NSW 2128.
- Shipping: It takes 3-12 days for delivery, depending on your location.
- Social media: Absent
- Type of website: It is a mall brand that deals in all products.
- Refund Policy: You can return the item within 60 days but report it within 14 days. Make sure the packing is still intact.
- Payment: You can use any online payment service. They do not allow COD.
- The website has a user-friendly return policy.
- They have a huge stock with many items.
- Multiple payment methods are accepted.
- The website got taken down from the server.
Is the rolling cart legit?
No! The platform is unavailable right now, and the website name is on sale on hugedomain.com.
It led to a series of events, and eventually, the domain got taken down from the server. The details and product images present on the website seem plagiarized. Many people who have not received their products are constantly trying to contact them.
But there is no answer from the authorities. We suggest you ask for help from your financial service provider or bank to get a refund for fraud.
What are the Rollingcart.com reviews?
From the data collected and the recent feedback received by the customers, this domain is trying to lure you into their trap of fake deals and discounts.
Many people were trying to get their money back but received no response. We did not find any social media handle to get more insight. The server has taken down an illegitimate website, and we recommend no affiliation with such deceitful sources.
After reading all Rollingcart.com reviews, we have concluded that it is a suspicious domain with no authentic policy. The website is on sale now, so you cannot deal with them.
Please share your experience with us in the comments section. We love hearing from you.