Summer Sale is here! Enjoy unbelievable discounts and offers by sellseason.com >> Read customer sellseason.com reviews and find out it is legit or not?
A website that could be an online store for all is a dream for the shopaholic people. If you are looking for such a platform where you can find all the collections that can be gifted, it is the one we are searching for. This article is also dedicated to such a website, and even the people from the United States are fond of the platform.
The name of this online store is sell season, and in this article, we will look at sellseason.com reviews.
What is Sellseason.com?
This is an amazing online platform that has an attractive collection of gifting products from apparel to furniture. Any gift that you have in mind could be searched here once. It also has excellent offers running on the website, and the common offer that is forever is that if the customer buys a product with an order value of more than $159, the customer will get $50 off on the card value.
We will have a look at the website’s information and also at the Sellseason.com reviews. People who are fond of shopping can find this helpful article. Others can grasp the informative details mentioned in the article below. Sell season manages numerous items accessible at lower costs with free delivery and a simple return and discount strategy.
- Domain registration period: around 2 months
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer service number: not available anywhere
- Return policy: Within 7 days from the delivery
- The region served: All over the world, including the United States.
- Shipping Charges: The essential delivery charges are $4.95, yet on the off chance that your request is above $30, there is free delivery.
- Transportation Policy: Shipping will require 7-15 days
- Return: you can return within 7 days after conveyance.
- Refund policy: Available. For Paypal, 7-9 business days are mentioned.
- Replacement Policy: Available
- Cancellation Availability: Accepted in 24 Hours; however, there is a 30% re-inventor expense.
- Payment Method Details: JCB, PayPal, Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard
- No running social media links was a minus point
- Extraordinary limits on the front site page.
- Different installment choices are accessible on location.
- Trade, return, and discount is accessible.
- The site is transporting its items around the world.
- The online media symbol was there on location, yet the connection was not working.
- Client Care Number is absent on the site.
- Their trust Score is low, which is at just 1%
- Scan adviser has the risk index of trust 46%
- The site didn’t give any precise location.
- There are no Sellseason.com reviews accessible on their website and the web.
Is Sell Season Legit?
We had seen numerous actions to check and get some thought that the site is genuine or a snare for honest individuals. Losing of the customer service information is suspicious. Also, very young domain age makes it too young to observe the legitimacy.
There are many suspicious facts like the inactive social media links found on the official website, no address information on the site, low trust score, unavailability of Sellseason.com Reviews anywhere on the Internet, etc.
What are the Sellseason.com reviews?
As we analyze the web page, we realized that there were no reviews accessible on the authority website and the web. After checking, we found that they have just a 1% trust score according to Trustpilot’s trust checker instrument. The site has the symbol of Facebook, which was not working.
Then again, we additionally look at their other online media symbol. In any case, all symbol was diverting to others profile, and we likewise checked from different hotspots for their online media, yet we didn’t discover anything. Since there is nothing anywhere, we are not sure to consider the website legit or not.
The website looks attractive, and there is no doubt in that, but before making any payments or accounts online, we suggest being careful and aware of the cyber risks. We recommend you look at the site before buying any items from this site.
Also, we have gathered all the information in the above article, and we would be more than happy to read the thoughts of our readers after this article.
4 thoughts on “sellseason.com reviews”
SellSeason is a SCAM. I paid for a $59.99 box, received an item currently on Amazon for $31.99. Customer service is no help!
You are a bunch of scammers !!! I hope you all get cancer !!! I hope you all of you die a slow and painful death like pancreatic cancer. That’s what you deserve for scamming people !!! Fuck you sellseason !!! I hope you have a limp dick the rest of your lives !!! Scammers deserve bad Karma !!!