This article is for women who do not compromise with their skincare and products they use on themselves. We are here with Trywestmore.com reviews. For all you beautiful ladies so that you can make an informed decision about the products you purchase.
They are based in the United States and have been appealing to the audience for quite some time. However, with so many new beauty product startups lined up, we need to make sure what works best for our skin before applying any random product. According to your skin type, always buy products and do a patch test first only; after these basic steps, start using any products for safe usage.
What is Trywestmore.com?
Trywestmore is a line of beauty products for women of all ages, skin color, and races. They offer a variety of products ranging from body coverage perfector to brow gel. These products are waterproof, transfer resistance, sweatproof and help cover aging spots, veins, and blemishes. Looking for detailed Trywestmore.com reviews before you purchase their products, don’t worry; we have got you covered in this article.
- Contact Address – They are based in the United States as per the information on their website. The address mentioned on their website is 6 Commerce Way Arden, NC 28704.
- Customer Care Number – The customer care number provided on the website is 888-366-3095.
- Email Address – This information has not been provided on their website.
- Payment Method – They accept payment through any Credit or debit cards, including VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, PayPal.
- Category of the Website – They are currently dealing in beauty products for women.
- Delivery Time – The delivery time of their product details is not mentioned on the website.
- Return of Product – The purchases can be returned within 60 days of delivery. Easy refunds are available after the return of products.
- Shipment Process – The shipment can be tracked on their website. They cost an extra shipment charge depending on the delivery address. Different countries have different extra shipping charges. The shipping is free on orders above $50.
- Method of Delivery – They offer a standard shipping method for delivery for all countries. They also provide an Auto-Delivery service.
Pros of Trywestmore.com
- They offer services globally.
- It is an online portal and easily accessible to all.
- They provide 24/7 customer service.
- Easy returns and refunds within 60 days.
- Free shipping on all orders above $50
- They provide auto-delivery services every 12 weeks or as per the period chosen by the customer.
- Their beauty products are available for women of all colors, races, and types.
- Customers can schedule all deliveries themselves.
Cons of Trywestmore.com
- They do not offer cash on delivery on their website.
- High shipping cost on orders less than $50
- The refund of money procedure can take up to 60 to 90 days.
Is Trywestmore.comlegit or not?
We went through their entire website and their social media handles; after extensive research and thoroughly reading their terms, conditions, policies, and a wide variety of mixed trywestmore.com reviews, we think that the site is legit. They have been in business for quite some time now, and even though they have many contradictory responses from the customers they need to work upon, we still believe in their authenticity.
Even though some customers have called the website an out-and-out scam, we would like to believe that those assumptions have been constructed due to disappointing customer services. Our opinion is entirely on the content available on all open sources online, and the judgment can be wrong. Please do not take our word for the Holy Grail.
What are the Trywestmore.com Reviews by the customer?
We read various responses on the reviews section on their website, and the customers have raved about the products. They have affirmed that each product meets all its claims. Among 1795 reviews on their website, a whopping 1213 customers gave their products 5 stars, and mere 128 customers rated them 1 star. A few customers went ahead and shared pictures of their progress.
We researched some other platforms to find some reviews where we can trust their authenticity, and unlike their website, the response was mixed. Customers have accepted that their skin texture and many skin problems improved after using these products, but some users also seemed disgruntled by the services they offered. They complained about the inability of customer care to cancel the auto-delivery services. Some customers even cribbed about the high delivery and shipping charges. Some users preferred to buy their products from other e-commerce sites and claimed their website services to be a fraud.
These reviews give us an insight into the failing customer care and marketing strategies that need to be handled and improved very soon.
They have created a strong brand for themselves and are being loved around the globe. But still, they have many domains to work upon. If negative customer reviews increase any further, it can be very detrimental for the brand publicity. Make sure to read through the website and the ingredients they use in their products before buying them. If you are already using their products, do share your views with us.