In this article, you will know how to enable 2fa at http //www.epicgames.com/fortnite/enable 2fa. Privacy is one of the most prioritized factors when you play games online. So, let us know how epic games provide these security features for their players.
It is a well-known factor that Fortnite has been one of the most played games in the United States. Epic Games is the creator of this series of games under the name of Fortnite games. Every popular game has its features and principles that either need players to follow or are designed to give privacy to the players. Let us know one of the recent features of these epic games.
What is 2fa in Fortnite?
If we elaborate on the word 2fa, it sounds like two-factor Authentication. It is a recent feature developed by epic games, as there was a complaint regarding the security of players in all the games produced by them. So, they came up with this new feature which you can start using at http //www.epicgames.com/fortnite/enable 2fa.
Account security is one of the top priorities in virtual games. If you protect your account by enabling this two-step verification, then, as a reward, you will be able to unlock Boogiedown Emote in Fortnite Battle Royale. Also, there are a few more advancements you will be getting if you opt for this two-factor Authentication. We will know about this in the next session; before that, let us see how we can enable it.
How will 2fa protect the account?
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is used to help protect your account from unauthorized access by asking you to enter an additional code when you sign in. The Two-Factor Authentication feature currently supports an authenticator app, email address authentication method, or SMS authentication.
Once you’ve opted into Two-Factor Authentication, you will be asked to enter the code from your preferred two-factor authentication method; then, you will be signed in to your account. You will be prompted for the two-factor passcode the first time you sign in after enabling the feature, if you use a new device, if it’s been over 30 days since you last signed in or if you’ve cleared your browser cookies recently.
How to choose 2fa at http //www.epicgames.com/fortnite/enable 2fa?
You can follow these steps after visiting these epic games pages to complete this Authentication.
- First of all, visit their official gaming page at www.epicgames.com.
- Then, go to your account page.
- Now, click on the security and password page.
- Now, you will see the Two Factor Authentication option.
- Under this, there are three options available. One is email, another one is SMS, and the last one is the authenticator app.
- You can choose any one of the three options. If you choose the authenticator app, you need to install any of these apps from your device-supported store. They are Authy, Google authenticator, Microsoft authenticator, and LastPass Authenticator.
With this, the process completes. Let us also known the benefits that we may get this by opting.
How is it essential to enable 2fa?
There are a few benefits to opting for this. They are listed here:
- Security: It increases the security of your account. Even though if someone knows your password, they won’t be able to access your account.
- Sending Gifts: If you need to send gifts to someone, you need to enable this 2fa.
- Free Games: You can’t play free games without verifying your account http //www.epicgames.com/fortnite/enable 2fa.
- Competitive events: 2fa is a must if you want to participate in Fortnite competitions.
What are the in-game benefits that are available?
Along with unlocking Boogiedown Emote in Fortnite Battle Royale, you can access other advancements if you play from the United States; most of them are used to save the world loot.
You can get the following items in save the world loot:
- 10 backpack slots.
- 50 Armory slots.
- One legendary troll stashes Llama.
These benefits are vast and valuable in season four. These are given because players will opt for 2fa very soon.
We believe you have the information you are looking for to proceed at http //www.epicgames.com/fortnite/enable 2fa.Also, you have known the uses and benefits of this verification.
You can raise your queries in the comment section below. Also, stay tuned to us for more updates.