How to visit tubit.tv/activate code? Get the latest insight to activate and set-up tubit.tv and how you can access it on multiple devices?
Since the COVID era, the demand for OTT platforms has increased. As per the survey report for the year 2021, the viewership of OTT platforms raised from 30$ to 85%, which is a long jump record. Netflix alone broke several records by releasing series like The Squid Game, Stranger Things, etc.
Similarly, tubi. Tv viewership’s also increased in past years; its famous shows like Master Chef, The Son, Project Runway, and such have significantly impacted OTT fans. Without further ado, let’s know how to visit tubit.tv/activate code?
How to access tubi.tv on smart TV?
- Install its app from Google Playstore.
- Click on the left top, and then select the Sign-in option
- If you don’t have an account set-up an account by filling in all the asked info.
- After sign-up you will see the activation code box on your TV screen
- Now enter your activation code and enjoy!
Note – tubit.tv is a freeware and legal platform to access and watch Live TV shows and webseries. You don’t need any activation code if you use it on your mobile phone or computer. So visit tubit.tv/activate code and enjoy the shows.
How to cast tubi.tv from smart phone to smart TV?
- It’s very simple; you can visit tubit.tv/activate code or download and install the app on your device.
- Sign-up and register
- Then Cast your mobile to your smartphone; remember to toggle on the casting option of your TV.
- For casting, you can also install Google Home on your smartphone.
- Make sure both devices have the same network on which casting is to be done.
Whether you want to install it on Amazon Firestick or Roku TV, the method will remain the same. Even on Roku TV, visit the channel store, search for the tubi.tv, and follow the same instruction mentioned above.